Stretch marks have been known and seen to be a reason to be self-conscious. It is normal to get them; however, to have these very dark types, they look dull and bad. Many a time, stretch marks occur to body parts where a lot of fat is stored. It could be the thighs, abdomen, upper arms, buttocks, breasts, and underarms.
Women who give birth to a child have stretch marks as reddish marks which later turns into light purple in areas like butts. These could be gotten from a few of the physical activities such as working out. Likewise, if your heaviness increases and decreases on the weighing gauge, your skin tends to get stretched and the collagen usually shaped is disturbed, resultant to staining.
What causes stretch marks on buttocks?
Stretch marks might happen to occur anywhere on the body; however, they are predominant in the places with a more significant fat deposition perhaps, and bums are one such body part.
Thus, before you study the approaches of countering how to get rid of stretch marks. Let us check why they are caused:
- When you have a lot of caffeine tea or that makes your skin at danger for the growth of stretch marks.
- Numerous women experience stretch marks at the time of pregnancy
- Stretch marks from time to time appear when you fast gain or lose weight
- Corticosteroid creams, pills or lotions, can cause a stretch mark
- Changes in the lifestyle pattern
- Hormonal changes
How to remove stretch marks on the butt?
Whether white or red stretch marks do not give a good vision. Henceforward, it is usual that one will be considered for successful approaches on ways to prevent stretch marks of buttocks.
Here are a few medications that could assist you to lessen and remove stretch marks on the butt.
Potato juice includes the inexpensive and the most cooling home therapy for eliminating butt marks. It is a tasty vegetable filled with fatty acids, zinc, and potassium, completely indispensable for thought-provoking natural elastin and collagen making. Wash a small-sized potato and grate it and later remove its juice. Apply this juice all over your butt stretch marks and leave it on for at least 10 minutes. Wash off with warm water and make it dry. Repeat this procedure every day for 30 days, or even more, you will see that your stretch marks will vanish.
Aloe vera gel is a miracle herb that is very helpful for the body, particularly for the skin. It is calming for the skin, and it even quickens the curative procedure. The reason is as they have huge compounds gibberellin and glucomannan, which raises the amount of collagen synthesis and diminishes the appearance. They even have vital minerals, vitamins, enzymes that have antioxidant elements.
Castor oil is frequently used to heal hair fall and skin diseases. It has ricinoleic acid, a skin-conditioning agent that supports the remedial of stretch appearance and makes them seem to look a lot lighter.
Individuals frequently use a scrub for refining the look of stretch marks; however, when you use a coffee mask, it will eliminate all the stretch scratches quickly. You have to take coffee rub and gently massage it to the stretch mark area they will also augment the blood flow in that particular place. All of these work well calm to ease stretch marks. See what you can do with Organic coffee powder.
Rubbing a sugar scrub on the skin will exfoliate the area. You could even add some drops of lemons. Scrub the mixture on your butt where the stretch marks are and repeat this daily for 10 minutes at least.
Some Other Useful Tips for Stretch Marks:
- Drink lots of water to keep your skin hydrated from both sides. This would benefit by removing these unappealing marks on your buttocks.
- Eat healthy food to give your body all the essential nutrition needed to keep skin agile, soft, and smooth. Make sure you get the right amount of protein day-to-day. Add protein-rich foods on all your meals, such as egg whites, beans, fish, almonds, bananas, etc.
- Rise your intake of protein and zinc like you can eat green leafy vegetables, curd, buttermilk, milk, nuts, and fruits they have been found certainly supportive in removing stretch marks.
- Keep the stretch mark areas moisturized and evade from itching it more.
- Women who are pregnant must go for natural remedies only. Stop using any cream that you get over the counter or stop experiencing laser treatments.
- Eat food that has loads of vitamin C, E, A.
Stretch marks on buttocks of a male are collective too. Prevention is the best treatment for stretch marks. You can benefit them by keeping the elastin that your skin requires from damaging.
Henna is a proficient writer who firmly believes in the age-old remedies and holistic medicine as a primary cure for several diseases. After graduating she embarked on a journey to find the truth about holistic and natural remedies.
cover photo: https://milada.com/st-maarten/wp-content/uploads/sites/3/2018/02/stretchmarks.png